Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is always a special day. A day of enjoyement, relaxation, celebration and family gathering. For me, it always has a bit of sadness too. Not only is my mother gone, but my husband's mother is gone too. Every year seems to get a little bit easier. This year was no exception. I posted on one of my boards some pictures of my mom. I want to share them here too!

I am about 1 here, my sister is in the background


This was in 1991


And a bonus picture of one of my presents


I hope everyone had a great day. Mine was low key and very pleasant.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

We had a pretty low-key day, too -- nice and relaxing like I like it.

Such nice photos of you and your Mom. I know you cherish them. I'm lucky to have my mom and even my in-law, but they live so far away, we don't see them often.