Monday, January 28, 2008

Meme

Joanne at A Piece of the Puzzle tagged me for this meme.

The rules for this meme are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I have to make my coffee the night before so that it brews just before I wake up.

2. I always load the dishwasher the same way, with specific cups having a specific place to go everytime.

3. I watch All My Children on ABC every day. And have for the last 26+ years!

4. I do laundry on Monday and Fridays and not usually in between.

5. I was a cheerleader all through High School for Football, Soccer, Basketball, and Wrestling.

6. I love Margaritas, on the rocks with salt.

I am going to tag the following 6 people.

1. Kathy,
2. Paula,
3. Heather,
4. Lisa,
5. Kim, and
6. My Sister.

2 comments:

truth said...

Woohoo! You did another post. Keep it up Dot.

I'm the same way with the coffee, and probably the dishwasher thing too. But mostly because my dishwasher will only allow certain cups in certain places because of fit. Drives me crazy.

I had no idea you were a cheerleader.

I watched AMC in my teens and early twenties-my grandmother got me started. But I made myself quit, as I was obsessive about it.

Dot said...

Joanne,

If I am going to be the one to UNLOAD the dishwasher, I also sort the silverware in the basket.

As for AMC, lately I have been watching it in fast forward because I t-vo it. I can't stand commercials!!!

Thanx for your comment!

Dot