Monday, January 14, 2008

An Accountability Post

At the beginning of the new year, everyone is full of resolutions. I am getting on the bandwagon and adding mine, albeit a little late.

My New Year's Resolution for 2008: TO GET HEALTHY

In order to do that, I have to

1. actually start exercising,
2. eat better, and
3. gasp not drink at all so much.

So, far

1. I have worked out a total of 3 times this year. Last Monday, last Friday, and today.
2. I bought a book a while ago and have used it before, but I want to incorporate it more into my daily life. It has wonderful food selections and is not supplements, or starvation.
3. I had a glass of red wine with dinner on Sunday instead of a beer (hows that?)

My current weight is 151 lbs. (did I just type that?!?) My goal weight is somewhere in the 120's. I have no time frame in which I want to do this. Mostly because my goal is to be healthy. If I do 1, 2, and 3 the weight should come off!! So, wish me luck and I will update periodically on my progress!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like great resolutions. I know you can do it. A glass of red wine, is healthy:-)

truth said...

You go girl! I'll be checking to hear your progress.

Shel said...

Good luck with your weight loss, Dot.

Dot said...

Thanks everyone! I just had a couple slow weeks with exercising because I got a cold. Better now, so it's off to the races (so to speak!).

truth said...

Dot, I tagged you for a meme on my blog to get you posting more frequently.