Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The BIG 40

Well, since I did this last year, I figured I could do it again this year.

I like birthday's. They are a celebration of life. I am happy to have been here this long. I plan to be here a lot longer. Turning 40 is such a big deal to a lot of people. They feel that their life is over. I am not like that. It is an accomplishment for me. Something I am proud of. I am very excited to be 40!

Now, is it too early for a Margarita or should I just go back to bed?

2 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Birthday, Dot!!

truth said...

So how does it feel to turn 40? (No that I'd know, lol. Of course I know how "I" felt.) I didn't stress about it either. I suppose I didn't feel old, so the number wasn't so significant. Now if I had failing health, no children left at home, I might be worried. Just wait until you have an empty nest. Then the numbers might start to bother you. Have a great 40th year!