Monday, June 05, 2006

My Fortune

We had Chinese food over the weekend. This was my fortune from the cookie I shouldn't have eaten the next day!!!

You are a bundle of energy, always on the go.


That pretty much describes me, lately. After having done the wood floors and painted the new trim. I said to my dh, "I think crown molding would look really nice in the kitchen." And then he bought it!!!! Well now, I couldn't see having to stare at the kitchen paint that I really didn't like. I just painted a couple of years ago and it just wasn't what I was going for!!

So, here we are a few weeks later and I have done the following:

  • Had a girls martini party (because that is first, ya know!!)
  • cleaned out hall closet
  • painted hall closet and hall
  • painted kitchen
  • painted other hallway
  • painted crown molding
  • listed my first few eBay items
  • held sick baby all day
  • took sick baby to Dr (that lasted 3 hours b/c of blood work and urinalysis)
  • held sick baby all day
  • held sick baby most of the night too!!

Baby is better now, and we have opened the pool and put in all the floor molding. Now we just need to put up the crown.

My list seems short to me, but that is because I left out all the normal day to day stuff and all the end of school activities we have been doing of late.

Will post pictures after the crown molding goes up!!!

0 comments: