Sunday, May 21, 2006

WOW!!!!



Coming out of Meijer last week, this was parked a few spaces away from my bus truck. My head turned!!!! Wow, what a sleek looking car. I had to come home and look it up. I knew it was going to be a lot. It sure didn't look like it belonged in the Meijer parking lot!!!

MSRP $65,675
Engine 5.0L 24-valve V-8 engine
Net Power 302 hp @ 5,600 rpm
Net Torque 339 lb-ft @ 2,700 - 4,250 rpm

That picture doesn't do it justice. I would have taken a picture with my camera phone, but in my awe, I forgot I even owned one!!! In hind-sight, I don't think the driver would have liked me snapping his picture!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I will hide the car from my dh, who wants a little two seat sports car. I guess the 15 pas van isn't exciting enough? LOL. My kids don't usually get out this early. I think they started Aug 17th this year. They tried to do the labor day law here but the ISTEP (state test) is in Sept so the Dept of Ed says teachers need time to get the kids prepared. Seems to me they could move the test, but what do I know.

truth said...

Great to see you blogging again! Are you still running? How's that going? Or is that why you are noticing fancy cars-tired of running.

Dot said...

lol truth!!! Yes, I'm still running (even further now!)

What a sight that car was in the parking lot. Shouldn't they have a personal chef????