Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

To all my fellow Irishmen (we are all Irish on St. Patty's Day, no?), I say Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Thanks to Mopsy over at Lifenut, I got the idea of having Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning. It was a hit and almost everyone loved them!

Since it is Friday, I think I will prepare the following for dinner tonight:

Shamrockshake

Erin's Soda Bread

Corned Beef Sandwiches and green mashed potatoes, along with some green vegetables.

**********************

So that was the plan for Friday. Also, I had planned to get my post up, actually on Friday. It didn't seem to work out that way. So here I am on Monday Tuesday, finishing up my post.

I didn't get to make the soda bread, but plan to some time this week because I did buy the buttermilk.

2 comments:

Little Miss said...

just visiting. saw on your profile one of your interests is midwifery.

same here, we need to chat!
littlemissblogspot@yahoo.com

; )

FireDragon said...

update update, asking me too put up pictures at least i posted for a change ;-)