Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!

Today is the big day, 39 and holding now. I got phone calls and emails wishing me a Happy Birthday. That was so nice and made me feel very loved. That's what Birthday's are all about, anyway ~ feeling loved.

When my husband got home from work, we all hopped in the car to go to dinner. Little did I know that my hubby arranged for the President of the United States! to drive by and WAVE at me!!!! (Okay, not really ~ but we did see the motorcade). And that felt special to me to be able to see that on my Birthday and for the first time in my life!

We got to dinner, a very nice Mexican Restaurant with great food and I got to have a Margarita! Which I had to slam the last several ounces b/c the baby wouldn't sit the entire meal and he was getting loud, so it was time for us to leave!!! I've had my fair share of one-year olds to know that his behavoir was completely horrifiying, I mean normal!!!

I did enjoy myself and after we got home, we had cake, the kids sang to me, my daughter gave me a present, then I sent them all to bed (in actuallity, that means that they whined, complained, stomped, cried, and I gave in and let them watch the new Sponge Bob Square Pants in my room and hubby and I watched House in the living romm ~ then I sent them to bed).

2 comments:

Hind's Feet said...

Hey! How did I miss your birthday? :( Happy birthday anyway! Congrats on your new blog!

FireDragon said...

haappy bithday again, love sis